Friday, March 9, 2007

Taking prisoners: Chris



Chris is the Conference Manager at the MS Society.

He's also my friend.

On the whole, I enjoy a positive and productive relationship with the MS Society. That things run as smoothly as they do is largely down to particular individuals, primarily the superlative Chris.

It's thanks to Chris that I've been able to hold two parties for member of Jooly's Joint.

It's thanks to Chris that that I was a catwalk model at a special fashion show at Harvey Nichols in Manchester last year.

And it's thanks to Chris (and Diana Gornall) that I have posed nude for this exhibition.

Chris doesn't have MS himself, yet he appears to completely understand where I'm coming from every time. Even when we all know I'm being a royal pain in the arse about something. Chris is supportive and encouraging and always manages to bring me 'back to the table'. He understands the importance of involving people with MS in everything the MS Society does and if they are ever foolish enough to let him go it'll be a sad day indeed.

I count Chris as a good friend and he's more than earned his say on this project (though it's not like I gave him a choice!).

No comments: