Monday, March 5, 2007

Jooly's Joint

Jooly's Joint
Squeezing the MS lemon...

During those six uncertain years, when my diagnosis hung in the balance, I started an online community for people like me.

I first started using the Internet in 1995. I quickly discovered that it was a great way to make contact with other people with MS.

At that time there wasn't a website that could put you in touch with people who shared your symptoms or interests. So I decided to start a website myself. I called it Jooly's Joint.

Jooly's Joint is almost 12 years old now and has tens of thousands of members from all over the world. It is a huge blessing in my life, an enormous responsiblity and a privilege to be a part of.

Had I not gone through those miserable years of uncertainty about my diagnosis, then Jooly's Joint might never have been created.

I'm still not glad that I have MS. But I feel incredibly blessed to have been driven by MS to create Jooly's Joint.

No comments: